You will work closely with a highly competent team within the Supply Chain department. We believe we together can achieve success through collaboration between different parts of our business. The position reports to Production Director Lifeboats.
What are we looking for?
- You have a good understanding of supply chain processes and principles
- You have strong knowledge of shipment, Incoterms and customs clearance
- You are familiar with bank guarantees, Letter of Credit and relevant invoicing documentation
- You are self-driven and service-minded
- You are fluent in English
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or SAP
- You have education within Logistics or related discipline
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in forwarding/ logistics and controlling
To be successful in the role you take initiative and work independently. You like to move quickly in a dynamic working environment. If you have an interest in technology and its application to business you can add even more value. If you also have passion for your work and possess strong interpersonal skills, together with a positive can-do attitude, this will be a perfect match.
What do we offer?
- Meaningful work and possibility to influence and develop your role
- An interesting position within a dynamic company
- Opportunity to be a part of a great team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive terms and conditions
For more information about the position please contact Odd Ivar Støle, Global Production Director, 48 89 30 17
Written application (in English or Norwegian) can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.